- Creating or updating business continuity, acceptable use and remote working policies
- Designing processes/procedures for safe remote working and access to business paper files
- Auditing and securing mobile phones and remote working devices
- Training employees to safely work remotely
- Reviewing third-party agreements for force majeure conditions
- Creating or updating physical space privacy standards for home environments
- Advising on the best tools and technologies for the collaboration and management of a remote workforce
- Create and secure cloud/online databases
- Providing administrative support for scanning documents to cloud/online systems
- Reviewing cloud/online systems access controls
We are offering a series of half-hour webinars to help employers and employees work from home safely and productively.
All webinars are available at 12 - 12:30PM or 6 - 6:30PM (AST).
COVID-19 Quick tips for Employees - $49
Things to do with children during COVID-19 - FREE
Managing family commitments - $49
We love our family but sometimes combining family and work is a real challenge. Let’s talk about strategies to stay on top of things at home during COVID-19.
How to stay focused while working at home - $49
Mixing home and work can be rewarding but only when we create the right environment to focus on tasks to meet our goals for work and home. Join us for helpful ways to focus while balancing work and home life.
Scents to focus on - FREE
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle while working at home - $49
You can’t give your best when your body and mind are craving attention, right? Join us for a discussion about health tips to easily fit into your busy remote working schedule
How to stay connected while working from home - $49
Opportunities to retool & improve - FREE
Best practices for working from home - $49
Work from home comforts
Join us for an enjoyable 1/2 hr chat about tips to tailor your remote working area so it is comfortable enough to work in during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
Working in confined spaces
Remote working for some, means the need to creatively design a work hub in an already congested space. We will propose clever techniques for comfort, privacy and to increase productivity while working in small spaces.
COVID-19 Quick tips for Employers, Managers & Leaders
Making sounds decisions during a global pandemic is difficult for most business owners, leaders and management. It may be hard to know if we are leading fairly and legally at times. Let’s meet for ½ hour to highlight a few issues employees have while working from home that many employers may not have considered, and suggestions on how to respond with privacy and security principles as a central focus.
How to avoid (or cope with) stress and burnout while working from home
Let’s think outside the box to discover ways to stay positive and design “me” time strategies in a busy household during COVID-19.
© 2020 The TLC Group All rights reserved.